Ishan Benegal

Home / Fiction / Inspiration

Inspiration

A beautiful girl
Dark curls caress her soft nape
When will I see her?

Chocolate eyes –
Deep and full, draw me closer
taking me away

Her pink lips
glistening in the moonlight
taste of strawberry

A woman’s body –
bare, smooth and supple
Pure perfection

0 thoughts on “Inspiration”
  1. yoville April 21, 2017 on 5:54 am

Hardcore anonym: ja man må sige sin mening, men det er lovligt at tænke inden man skriver Nanna: tak for din opbakning og dine komplimenter Kristina: igen takker jeg for opbakningen og komplimenterne, det er dejligt at der er nogle bl.a. Dig og Nanna der kan lide det jeg laver

2. fifa 14 fut coins free April 21, 2017 on 6:21 am

That’s an astute answer to a tricky question

3. msp coin generator April 21, 2017 on 6:29 am

Per quanto mi riguarda la vera sorpresa e’ stato vedere una marea di fotocamere,videocamere,anche roba molto professionale che nel 2008 (ovvero l’ultima volta che sono andata a Lucca, tra l’altro a fare la cosplayer) non c’era XDP.s. ho girato parecchio pure io, ma non ho avuto il piacere d incontrarti dal vivo *-* vabe’ sara’ per un altra volta.

4. fifa 15 free coins hack April 21, 2017 on 6:36 am

Loved the Sept issue! My favorite articles were the Journalin with a twist – great ideas and layouts! Becky’s sketch always helps me when she has multiple photos – this month’s was no exception! I save Ali’s column for last – it’s my favorite! But the biggest thrill is the chance to win this great lens from Tamron!! What a dream come true that would be! I take lots and lots of action shots of our Boy Scout troop and NEED an anti-shake feature! I’m holding my breath until tomorrow!

5. Many many quality points there.

6. free coins club penguin April 21, 2017 on 6:58 am

this a real warning to any engineer or a worker who is thinking to get a jop in thisDo not share with the criminal governoment of khartoum in against the indigenous peoples of nubians in north sudan

7. pokemon hack for android April 21, 2017 on 7:07 am

I actually found this more entertaining than James Joyce.

8. line app free coins for apple April 21, 2017 on 7:14 am

Whoa, whoa, get out the way with that good information.

9. free coins evony April 21, 2017 on 7:17 am

That insight’s just what I’ve been looking for. Thanks!

10. red crucible 3 coins hack April 21, 2017 on 7:17 am

minha mesntruacao ja tem uns dez dias que nao para de decer e ates so tava decendo um pouquinho mais nao era menstruacao nao mais agora nao quer ir embora tomo anti comcepcional

11. how to free coins in agario April 21, 2017 on 7:24 am

This forum needed shaking up and you’ve just done that. Great post!

12. madden coins cheat April 21, 2017 on 7:33 am

“You denounce suicide bombing to the same extent that I denounce the Israeli blockade.”False. I think suicide bombing is a war crime, a vicious atrocity. I also think that about the blockade. Care to join me in saying that?

13. Surge protector question?If an appliance on a power strip with a surge protector were to short circuit, would the breaker or fuse in the power strip be tripped/blown thus saving the appliance from going up in smoke?

14. jackpot party slots April 21, 2017 on 7:48 am

Grégory () / Bonsoir,j’ai assisté à une conférence telle que celle ci à l’échangeur. Il est vrai que cela sensibilise le public au référencement mais ce ne sont pas du tout des conférences adaptées aux techniciens, référenceurs (même débutant) ou toute autre personne ayant une culture web.Le contenu de la formation reste très grand public et moi qui m’attendais à du technique, j’ai été assez déçu. Toutefois, c’est l’occasion d’entretenir son « réseau » et de rencontrer quelques piliers du métier (1ère position, etc…).A bientôt

15. fifa 14 ipad coin generator April 21, 2017 on 7:53 am

Many many quality points there.

16. madden 25 app free coins April 21, 2017 on 7:57 am

For the love of God, keep writing these articles.

17. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit analysis on this. And he in truth bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you develop into expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with more particulars? It is extremely useful for me. Massive thumb up for this blog submit!

18. fifa 14 online coin generator April 21, 2017 on 8:33 am

Thanks for your article. One other thing is that if you are selling your property yourself, one of the concerns you need to be conscious of upfront is just how to deal with house inspection reviews. As a FSBO vendor, the key about successfully moving your property and saving money in real estate agent income is understanding. The more you already know, the simpler your property sales effort might be. One area exactly where this is particularly vital is home inspections.

19. fifa 16 ios coins hack April 21, 2017 on 8:55 am

Lot of smarts in that posting!

20. fut 17 coins hack April 21, 2017 on 9:08 am

The REALLY Sad thing is: Gohmert might use this clip in his next re-election campaign . . . and it will work (towards getting him re-elected).In light of the recent news of the ReThugs just achieving a "Super-Majority" in the Texas legislature, I'm thinking more about that "deal" that was supposed to go w/ the World Series: "If Texas wins, Texas gets to secede. If San Francisco wins, Texas HAS TO secede!" So why is Texas still a State wot is among the "United"? Why is Mr Gohmert still a Representative of the *United States* Congress????

21. hack free coins 8 ball pool April 21, 2017 on 9:18 am

Brilliance for free; your parents must be a sweetheart and a certified genius.

22. 8 ball pool miniclip game hack password April 21, 2017 on 9:37 am

Wow, incredible blog structure! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you made blogging glance easy. The entire look of your web site is magnificent, as well as the content material!

23. fifa 14 coin generator 2017 April 21, 2017 on 9:48 am

We all know it – Yotube maked the Design user unfriendly and fucking ugly to stop us using their Bandwidth. Dont worry, I won't user your Bandwidth over Youtube.com anymore. I'll just keep downloading with Youtube Downloader… there some Youtube Search Engines too 😉 and by the way: Fuck you. Create an option to choose between old and new design. Thats fucking sick you fucking morons.

24. Lyricis : mdr ma tablette c’est aussi la TF101 lol….Et j’en suis parfaitement satisfait.Les tailles, après ça dépend de chacun….Moi je suis passé l’année dernière du « Sony Xpéria Mini » au « Sony Xpéria Arc »… Et je m’y suis habitué très très vite malgré la grosse différence de taille ptdr…Après comme dit Manuneo, dans la poche, le S3 je le voie franchement pas lol….

25. fifa 15 coin generator no survey android April 21, 2017 on 10:13 am

Good points all around. Truly appreciated.

26. Wow! Great to find a post knocking my socks off!

27. pou hack coins free download April 21, 2017 on 10:35 am

Great blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

28. Have you given any thought at all with translating your web-site into Spanish? I know a small number of translaters right here that would help you do it for no cost if you want to get in touch with me personally.

29. free coins for dragon story April 21, 2017 on 10:47 am

Stay informative, San Diego, yeah boy!

30. how to get free coins on pokemon go April 21, 2017 on 10:50 am

Nice job and fun blog post with all the pictures scattered throughout. I thoroughly believe all people in the Central Valley should be required to plant a garden if they're able. You guys have it made with all the sun you get. I dream of the day I can plant my own garden.

31. Thats amaazing Tito!!! sounds like a GREAT workout too! congrats on your progress, cant wait till you send the before and after pics!

32. fifa 15 new coin generator April 21, 2017 on 10:56 am

Since I doubt GROG has the non-​​partisan courage to do it, the UK GDP chart: and their U/​E chart: See how well aus­ter­ity works??? Now do you want to com­plain about the par­tial Key­ne­sian path fol­lowed by Obama?

33. pokemon go giving free coins April 21, 2017 on 10:59 am

At last, someone who comes to the heart of it all

34. glu coins hack 2017 April 21, 2017 on 11:06 am

Haha. I woke up down today. You’ve cheered me up!

35. The streams were great! Countless people used them. I don't view "spring cleaning" as a reason to take them away. Tons of people are disappointed. Please bring them back. If you are spring cleaning as you claim, why not bring the streams back after you finish?

36. madden 16 free coins April 21, 2017 on 11:25 am

AIRES DE LIMA. Por lo general, en los arreglos de música popular lo dominante es que el acompañamiento esté en el Continuo y, sobre todo, que el conjunto instrumental esté en el Tutti; aquí sucede todo lo contrario, lo cual es, a mi entender, una virtud, virtud de la que yo aprendo.

37. 8 ball pool multiplayer hack coins April 21, 2017 on 11:34 am

There’s a terrific amount of knowledge in this article!

38. fifa 16 coins hack on xbox one no surveys April 21, 2017 on 11:42 am

In the complicated world we live in, it’s good to find simple solutions.

39. With the bases loaded you struck us out with that answer!

40. easiest way to get fifa 16 coins free April 21, 2017 on 12:11 pm

I just like the treasured info you produce inside of your content articles.I’ll bookmark your web log and investigate once again the following repeatedly.I’m fairly absolutely sure I will master an awful lot of recent stuff most suitable listed here! Beneficial luck to the following!

41. free coins heart of vegas para androids April 21, 2017 on 12:12 pm

Demais esse novo Ubuntu. Estou, ainda, usando o Ubuntu 10.04 na empresa, mas em casa tenho o 12.04 em três computadores. Vou instalar o 12.10 em um note e, em um PC novo.Usando Google Chrome 21.0.1180.89 em GNU/Linux

42. 8 pool coins hack April 21, 2017 on 12:18 pm

Your answer lifts the intelligence of the debate.

43. free coins for myvegas slots April 21, 2017 on 12:22 pm

Glad I’ve finally found something I agree with!

44. smeet April 21, 2017 on 12:29 pm

Isn't it very plausible for a written document like Q to have existed?There is nothing implausible about early followers of Jesus writing down some of his teachings.Of course, early Christian texts are silent about the existence of Q. And if 'Luke' used 'Matthew' that would imply a relatively late date for 'Luke'.

45. I am a layman when it comes to Commercial property, but what BACPO has embarked on will, given a fair chance, revolutionize the transparency and fairness of real empowerment and wealth sharing.

46. coc gem hack for android April 21, 2017 on 12:59 pm

Enlightening the world, one helpful article at a time.

47. fifa 16 coin generator apk April 21, 2017 on 1:09 pm

dijo: 22 septiembre 2009 Hola Esfinge, dependiendo como lo instalaste si fue con apt-get puedes simplemente ejecutar:sudo aptitude remove nombre-paqueteCambiando nombre-paquete por el paquete que quieras desinstalar. Igual puedes colocar aqui los errores que tienes para ver si te podemos ayudar.SaludosOlivers

48. Nice essay Ficken, why you so butthurt ? Every limpdick comment you make is trashing EP or Renee, it’s old, tired and lame………….much like you

49. Keep on writing and chugging away!

50. password for jurassic world the game hack April 21, 2017 on 2:06 pm

Org PAS kuat agama… kalau idak tak adalah yg boleh lari walaupun dilarang dok bersama isteri… tak adalah yg dok mengata kat org… tak adalah dok rogol org kat kelantan tu… sebab org PAS semua bagus…bagus….bagus….