Ishan Benegal

Home / Fiction / Inspiration

Inspiration

A beautiful girl
Dark curls caress her soft nape
When will I see her?

Chocolate eyes –
Deep and full, draw me closer
taking me away

Her pink lips
glistening in the moonlight
taste of strawberry

A woman’s body –
bare, smooth and supple
Pure perfection

0 thoughts on “Inspiration”
  1. free amazon coupons promotional codes March 23, 2017 on 12:06 am

That kind of thinking shows you’re on top of your game

2. emirates promotional codes 2017 March 23, 2017 on 12:37 am

I appreciate you taking to time to contribute That’s very helpful.

3. crate and barrel promo codes March 23, 2017 on 1:07 am

As soon as I originally left a comment I clicked on the Notify me any time new comments are added checkbox and now each time a remark is added I receive 4 emails with the identical comment.

4. jet smarter promo codes March 23, 2017 on 2:27 am

Fantastic sіte yοu have here but I waѕ wаnting to know іfyou knew of any message bοardѕ that сovегthe same topics talκed abοut here?Ӏ’d really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

5. north face promotional codes March 23, 2017 on 2:27 am

Why does this have to be the ONLY reliable source? Oh well, gj!

6. perdue chicken coupons March 23, 2017 on 2:53 am

The MB442Z/A is being replaced with the MC704ZM/A, which is very similar but you can tell them apart because the corners of the USB are now more angular. Does anyone know if this new model is supported in current Linux kernel/distros?

7. zoya promo code March 23, 2017 on 3:13 am

“peccato originale, di cui Cristo fa sue tutte le conseguenze, quindi anche (e principalmente) lo stato di natura mortale” Concordo con Cherubino: altre dottrine, per quanto teoricamente rispettabili, non corrispondono alla realtà e non onorano il mistero dell’Incarnazione nella sua dimensione di dono totale. E questo vale anche per la Santissima Vergine.In Pace

8. waterstones promotional codes March 23, 2017 on 3:26 am

Eu diria, da família dos anti-semitas perfeitos…Mas a culpa não é certamente tua pá, são dois mil de Igreja Católica, e tu certamente foste baptizado e fizeste a comunhão solene…

9. tempurpedic promo code March 23, 2017 on 3:44 am

So excited I found this article as it made things much quicker!

10. outback coupons 2017 March 23, 2017 on 3:57 am

Really? It really is eleexlcnt to witness anyone finally begin addressing this stuff, however I’m still not really certain how much I agree with you on it all. I subscribed to your rss feed though and will certainly keep following your writing and possibly down the road I may chime in once again in much more detail. Cheers for blogging though!

11. tgi fridays discounts March 23, 2017 on 5:10 am

Hey there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

12. fresh promo codes March 23, 2017 on 5:13 am

You’ve captured this perfectly. Thanks for taking the time!

13. bath and body works in store coupons March 23, 2017 on 6:24 am

I’m quite pleased with the information in this one. TY!

14. hbr promo code March 23, 2017 on 7:45 am

– An additional issue is that video games can be serious as the name indicated with the most important concentrate on learning as opposed to amusement. Although, it posseses an entertainment part to keep the kids engaged, each game is going to be designed to operate towards a certain skill set or region, such while instructional math concepts or scientific disciplines. Thanks for the article.

15. southwest airline promo codes March 23, 2017 on 8:11 am

///context of spiritualism\\\\\\Her thoughts are so radically interwoven it is difficult to guess. Probably not spiritualism or she would have used that word. Nature too is a loaded word for Paglia. I think she will take Classical approach – back in time: “renaissance of the American fine arts”That would mean she doesn’t understand that the historical narrative was about visual thinking. More importantly she doesn’t understand that it had more time to run.

16. label universe promotional codes March 23, 2017 on 8:47 am

I’m grateful you made the post. It’s cleared the air for me.

17. house of fun promo codes for free coins March 23, 2017 on 9:29 am

I like to party, not look articles up online. You made it happen.

18. backpage.com promo code 2017 March 23, 2017 on 9:54 am

עכשיו את מבאסת. להשוות את התגובות שלי לטוקבקים בישראל זה פוי ומעליב ולא יפה.אבל אנחנו בענייני סרקזם – נדמה לי שסרקזם הוא כלי רטורי שאת מכירה היטב. לא צריך זכוכית מגדלת כדי למצוא כמה עקבות בכתיבה שלך. אולי לכן אני נהנה לקרוא?

19. animal kingdom discounts March 23, 2017 on 9:58 am

Buchanan? Buchanan squelched Buchanan. you do remember that he is a supporter of Brevik, the perp of the Norway massacre, much like Caroline Glick, right? Buchanan was fired because of mass pressure for his continued racist crap. just because he doesn’t support israel is not an automatic call for support. please, please, stop supporting racist idiots, it makes you look like… well…

20. one plus 3 promo code March 23, 2017 on 10:37 am

I guess finding useful, reliable information on the internet isn’t hopeless after all.

21. hairsisters promotional codes March 23, 2017 on 11:59 am

Hey, that’s powerful. Thanks for the news.

22. 4inkjets promo codes March 23, 2017 on 12:03 pm

That’s an inventive answer to an interesting question

23. kroger senior discounts March 23, 2017 on 12:18 pm

Orazio.Complimenti! bel commento. Per quanto riguarda la valutazione, questo è un tema spinoso…Personalmente ritengo che noi docenti non possiamo valutare la preparazione (non ne abbiamo il tempo, nè il sistema ce lo permette), ma soltanto la capacità dello studente di mostrare quello che ha studiato e che conosce. Ma ciò non è da ritenersi una cosa negativa. Infatti, nella vita (soprattutto in un colloquio di lavoro) non ci valutano su ciò che sappiamo ma su ciò che riusciamo a mostrare di conoscere. Dunque, anche in questo caso, la forma è importante, se non di più, quanto il contenuto…a presto.

24. domino coupons March 23, 2017 on 12:34 pm

I want to send you an award for most helpful internet writer.

25. procter & gamble printable coupons March 23, 2017 on 2:07 pm

That’s really thinking of the highest order

26. minute rice coupons March 23, 2017 on 2:14 pm

An ISKON temple at Japan seems such an outlandish idea, however it seems to fit right in. It's a pity to hear that it is struggling for survival.The Radha Krishna idols are beautiful.

27. fred meyer discounts March 23, 2017 on 2:18 pm

1. Power adapter with extension cord – for those hard to reach outlets2. Extra battery – when outlets aren’t available3. Portable Hard Drive backup – with my Mac backed up using , I can use any Mac to boot off the back up and be up and running again–with my files and apps–in no time.4. Parallels Desktop and Windows Vista – useful in more cases than just emergencies, but it’s definitely handy to be able to download and run a Windows-only app when there’s something you just have to do for a client (like, grr, deal with MS Publisher…)

28. home depot discounts March 23, 2017 on 3:25 pm

Wow, your post makes mine look feeble. More power to you!