Ishan Benegal

Home / Fiction / Inspiration

Inspiration

A beautiful girl
Dark curls caress her soft nape
When will I see her?

Chocolate eyes –
Deep and full, draw me closer
taking me away

Her pink lips
glistening in the moonlight
taste of strawberry

A woman’s body –
bare, smooth and supple
Pure perfection

0 thoughts on “Inspiration”
  1. Play informative for me, Mr. internet writer.

2. direct auto quotes for insurance July 6, 2017 on 8:22 pm

नमस्कार,अभिप्रायाबद्दल मनःपूर्वक आभार. पुर्वीचे सगळे लेख हे स्वानुभवावर होते, पण हल्ली थोडं जनरल लिखाण सुरु केल्याने तसे वाटत असेल. मला वाटतं की काही दिवस थोडी विश्रांती घ्यावी लागेल , म्हणजे तोच तो पणा टाळला जाऊ शकेल.धन्यवाद..

3. cheap auto insurance in new jersey July 6, 2017 on 8:48 pm

Your answer lifts the intelligence of the debate.

4. trader auto insurance July 6, 2017 on 9:04 pm

Ist doch Symbolhaft, oder? Denn in mir kommt etwas Groll auf, wenn ich lese, dass Heute in vielen Schweizer Städten ein öffentliches Gebäude hell bestrahlt werden soll, aus Zeichen setzen gegen die Todesstrafe!

5. comparison car insurance websites July 6, 2017 on 9:21 pm

A piece of erudition unlike any other!

6. home and auto insurance for teachers July 6, 2017 on 9:48 pm

Hats off to whoever wrote this up and posted it.

7. titan auto insurance reviews July 6, 2017 on 9:54 pm

I am definitely a binge blogger who at present is behaving more like a lapsed blogger. You have the blueprint down, though. And you’re disciplined, that’s what does it. Keep it going, 4am.

8. You got to push it-this essential info that is!

9. Sampis, ods: Pánové, ráčili byste si nejdříve přečíst zmíněné odkazy, než zde plácnete takovou hovadinu jako např. že regulované nájemné konkuruje tržnímu nájemnému?

10. cheapest car insurance groups list July 6, 2017 on 10:47 pm

This forum needed shaking up and you’ve just done that. Great post!

11. car insurance in state college PA July 6, 2017 on 11:14 pm

An intelligent answer – no BS – which makes a pleasant change

12. what will my car insurance cost July 6, 2017 on 11:27 pm

Beh in effetti non c’è paragone tra uomini che hanno rischiato il culo per andare sulla Luna e tornare vivi rispetto a chi fa il reverse bungee jumping o cerca di schiodare i chiodi dalle assi col deretano :DMa nel mondo c’è spazio anche per loro. :)

13. Just the type of insight we need to fire up the debate.

14. car insurance star ratings July 7, 2017 on 12:02 am

You have to m? With you? Overs, need the old company 401K 401K to the new company. Contact the companies dealing with the old 401K and ask them to set up a rollover IRA.Wenn of 401K in the new company kicks in, you m? Only retirement funds have to definitely not two Stellen.Sie want to withdraw the funds. You have a 10% penalty and the entire lump sum subject to income tax.

15. classes for insurance agent July 7, 2017 on 12:13 am

I’m grateful you made the post. It’s cleared the air for me.

16. Call me wind because I am absolutely blown away.

17. gap insurance cost July 7, 2017 on 12:48 am

Напиши коментар Можете да използвате тези HTML етикети и атрибути: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

18. john lewis car insurance quote July 7, 2017 on 1:14 am

Wow! Talk about a posting knocking my socks off!

19. cheap insurance motorbike July 7, 2017 on 1:40 am

Now that’s subtle! Great to hear from you.

20. how to calculate car insurance premium July 7, 2017 on 2:07 am

Thanky Thanky for all this good information!

21. average US auto insurance premium July 7, 2017 on 2:19 am

Has anyone modified the CSS to accommodate a different ratio, say something like the Rebel XT (3:2)? Also, I’m looking for something with a larger maximum width, say something like 700 or 750. Anyone got this already?Thanks in advance for your help!Ashley

22. 2 weeks cheap car insurance July 7, 2017 on 2:38 am

I thank you humbly for sharing your wisdom JJWY

23. top 5 car insurance companies July 7, 2017 on 3:07 am

Fell out of bed feeling down. This has brightened my day!

24. I’m impressed you should think of something like that

25. very cheap temporary car insurance July 7, 2017 on 3:51 am

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.

26. Begun, the great internet education has.

27. how to rate auto insurance companies July 7, 2017 on 4:44 am

Bella sì.PSdavvero Makke? non ti ci vedo a sfottere lo sfigato, ti vedo di più a stuzzicare quello più gosso che mena per poi battertela all’ultimo minuto facendo menare un altro….magari lo sfigato.scherzo eh!

28. age car insurance July 7, 2017 on 4:54 am

Thanks for sharing. Your post is a useful contribution.

29. The accident of finding this post has brightened my day

30. You should check your spelling. In addition, there was no name calling. Further, check MLA (most basic)for your own grammatical and punctuation errors. Twenty three words per sentence, OUCH!!!

31. best car insurance deals over 50 July 7, 2017 on 5:52 am

Brilliance for free; your parents must be a sweetheart and a certified genius.

32. national guaranty insurance company July 7, 2017 on 6:53 am

Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your web site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you¡¦ve on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and simply couldn’t come across. What a great web site.

33. progressive auto insurance claim July 7, 2017 on 6:53 am

That’s 2 clever by half and 2×2 clever 4 me. Thanks!

34. what does full car insurance cover July 7, 2017 on 7:19 am

That’s really thinking at an impressive level

35. just car insurance contact number July 7, 2017 on 7:38 am

PS-Zephid, that was an enjoyable post. Also, I’ve seen DJ say in interviews that it’s still too painful to talk about his father and life in the Congo. It wouldn’t surprise me if his teammates are not that familiar with details of his past. It appears that a number of guys on the team resolve to focus on the present and the future, rather than dwell on the past, or each other’s personal lives. Remember how gob-smacked DJ was on Kimmel’s show when Jimmy asked Jordy if he was the only Jewish player in the NBA? That was freaking hilarious!

36. insure car insurance opening hours July 7, 2017 on 7:40 am

Oh you are a spoilt girl! What lovely things!Happy birthday!! I hope you have a really wonderful day.Good luck bargain hunting at the Clothes Show, they have some gorgeous vintage stands this year.Florrie x

37. freeway auto insurance phone number July 7, 2017 on 7:49 am

Calling all cars, calling all cars, we’re ready to make a deal.

38. That hits the target perfectly. Thanks!

39. best car insurance in CA July 7, 2017 on 8:34 am

Terima kasih untuk tanggapannya. Mengenai isi, blog yang saya daftarkan khusus membahas tentang gadget, tapi isinya hasil translate google dari artikel-artikel bahasa indonesia. Dan tidak saya rapikan. Mungkin struktur kalaimat yang salah yang bikin bermasalah. Sip, mas. saya jadi semakin termotivasi untuk segera membeli domain. .-= anggayasha selesai posting Antara Saya, Kaskus, Curahan Hati, dan Cerita Mengharukan =-.

40. free vehicle insurance quote July 7, 2017 on 8:46 am

I could watch Schindler’s List and still be happy after reading this.

41. safe auto insurance company claims July 7, 2017 on 9:54 am

I have to admit, I did a double take when I read, “Cornell Class of ’72.” I was thinking, I simply do not believe it, until I read further and got to the part where you explained that it was from the Alumni Relations office. LOL.

42. western general auto insurance claims July 7, 2017 on 12:22 pm

Jeder der die Grundschule erfolgreich abgeschlossen hat.Oder wie heißt das jetzt?Im Ernst. Nach der 10. Klasse müsste man das wissen.

43. who is covered on my auto insurance July 8, 2017 on 8:44 am

Your honesty is like a beacon

44. auto insurance quotes Saint Peters MO July 30, 2017 on 3:19 pm

Elissa:Ce plus d’un milliard de personnes devrait manifester contre les actes terroristes.Comme ceux qui se disent croire en la bible,manifester pour c’est acte debile.Les religions la poisse,le cancer ………