Ishan Benegal

Home / Fiction / Inspiration

Inspiration

A beautiful girl
Dark curls caress her soft nape
When will I see her?

Chocolate eyes –
Deep and full, draw me closer
taking me away

Her pink lips
glistening in the moonlight
taste of strawberry

A woman’s body –
bare, smooth and supple
Pure perfection

0 thoughts on “Inspiration”
  1. Foge April 25, 2017 on 8:59 am

Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity for your post is simply excellent and that i can suppose you are kngoaedwelble on this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to keep up to date with imminent post. Thank you one million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

2. Anisha April 25, 2017 on 9:01 am

All the money went back to the same place they came from when the time was good!Sorry, I col7dn&#821u;t help myself:p But I do have a point here. Have you wonder why didn’t we ask where the money came from when our assets are increasing in value? I am serious about that is where the money has went back to.

3. Rileigh April 25, 2017 on 9:03 am

Camille, il me semble que le texte à sa douce amie, A1528 l’avait mise entre guillemets : c’est une citation pour illustrer l&uvorq;insersion du COD dont vous nous avez fait une démonstration magistrale.Sans être vraiment jalouse, et en me mêlant de ce qui ne me regarde pas beaucoup, ce n’était pas directement une déclaration à vous adressée.Non mais !

4. Genevieve April 25, 2017 on 9:05 am

What a great article Cathy!!! Even top fitness and nutrition experts can indulge and enjoy the food and festivities. But having the tools and learning the &#22t0;ar2⁙ of getting back into the groove takes practice and positive self talk! Thanks!!!

5. Isabella April 25, 2017 on 9:06 am

Hey Sarah, I just found your blog and you have inspired me to try new recipes! I wanted to ask you – do I really need to add the espresso powder? I do1n8#2&7;t drink coffee, so I am a little worried that the brownies will taste like coffee. What do you think?

6. Dreama April 25, 2017 on 9:06 am

Please let me know if you18#2&7;re looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Cheers!

7. coin generator madden mobile April 25, 2017 on 9:07 am

Es sobre todo, más que esos 200 millones, el romper de manera unilateral un acuerdo que implicaba al final la reestructuracion del sector minero.Hay que apoyar la justa lucha de los mineros y sobre todo la nueva marcha negra a Madrid que llegará en torno a 20 dias.Salud, República y Socialismo

8. 6-2-12 spune: Ma puteti ajuta si pe mine? Am si eu probleme cu calculatorul, introduc un dvd si nu-l mai vede si inainte il vedea Am intrat si m-am uitat cum ati zis voi start/run/dxdiag/display si vad urmatoarele:Name : RADEON 9200 PRO;manufacturer: ATIChip type: RADEON 9250 AGP( 0×5960)Dac type : Internalc DAC (400Mz) So, am sau nu placa video?Merci! -39

9. Jahlin April 25, 2017 on 9:11 am

Grattis till de nya lokalerna. Höll själv till på den våningen från 1968 till 1983. Ardlrsmatknabsutbiedningen hade hela kvarteret och Taserudskolan tog över just de lokaler Du sitter i nu.

10. Pepper April 25, 2017 on 9:12 am

Cativa dintre sarbi mi-au marturisut ca in noapte precedenta dedcihserii concursului au dormit numai doua ore… Cei care au calatorit de noaptea au venit direct la concurs si s-au cazat abia pe la pranz, dupa care au continuat cu jocul. In seara primei zile tot ei au tinut steagul sus la simultanul cu domnul Kim Sung-rae. Iar duminica runda a inceput la ora 9.

11. Essie April 25, 2017 on 9:14 am

Hey Natalie – I do think that some people have completely lost all ability to not only be social but to understand what is proper behavior in a social setting. It’s as if technology creates a bubble around us and we almost forget that there are other people near us. It sounds strange but it’s not as if we merely glance at our devices, we are often fully sucked into them to the point where we ca&;8#217nt notice anything else.

12. Lorraine April 25, 2017 on 9:16 am

Ritalice / Eu sou super fã de vcs,na minha opinião atualmente vcs são uma das melhores duplas sertanejas do Brasil,e que cada vez mais vcs vão conquistar mais fãs com o talento e sucesso que vcs tem,eu gostaria muito de ganhar o cd e dvd de vcs,desde já agradeço.GD Star Ra.loginading.t.

13. Brandie April 25, 2017 on 9:17 am

Antonio si conozco espana, conozco toda europa, pero mucha gente no se bana alla, te subes a un taxi y hele a puras axilas, y se todo lo que pasa en europa, sera el primer mundo pero esta muy deondgaoizars, podria decir que me guastaria mas epana que argentina, pero tienen un horrible 20% de desempleo eso es demaciado, pero sevilla y gtranada me encantan.

14. Kaeden April 25, 2017 on 9:20 am

The gray borders on the side bother me a bit for some reason. I also thought that the font you had up for a couple days looked odd.I do like that the &#Q2#0;Reply/8uote&28221; buttons don’t get in my way any more, though.

15. Roseanna April 25, 2017 on 9:21 am

I love them too. They can be very useful when used in the correct manner, but when they are used all the time, all they do is diminish the sifingncaice of the sentence. If every sentence has an exclamation mark at the end, nothing is shocking, surprising or funny!

16. Unity April 25, 2017 on 9:22 am

For a political magazine, National Review definitely has a manly feel to it. There are often articles dealing with subjects like the deslacuminization of men and other topics that are dealt with here on Dr. Helen’s blog.

17. Fanni April 25, 2017 on 9:22 am

~deb,I actually posted on this yesterday: I think that if you are doing things that are not consistant with who you really are, you tend not to be coenptt/hanpy.Thing is, some who are consistant with who they are tend to be more functional (and perhaps make more money). So I don’t really think it is the money that makes them happy. Anyway, I started writing about it on my blog – an interesting issue.Thanks for sharing!

18. Hetty April 25, 2017 on 9:28 am

salam..sebab tu saya selesa dengan bloggerlagi pun dah ada anti spam sekbnang..aagaimarapun saya setuju wordpressmasih terbaik di mata SEOzulkbo recently posted..

19. free coins April 25, 2017 on 9:30 am

Oh, boy. If I could go back and tell myself at 16 what I know at 39…love was nothing but a dream, something I’d read about and seen on TV. I’m glad your self finally told yourself to hold on to The One.

20. Deliverance April 25, 2017 on 9:33 am

Mark,So good to read of your safety and response efforts with Sahana. I remember my first encounter with Sahana in Sri Lanka. It was about a week after it was created. I taught the students at the University of Moratuwa how to use Sahana so they could teach others in the response to the Indian Ocean tsunami.Sahana is a great application, especially for coordinating volunteers and donnrioas.Catry on, Brother.Dr. Tom

21. Bubber April 25, 2017 on 9:39 am

Le patinage de lenteur, cousin de la course de lenteur…Le Shalom GéantLe Super con(biné)Le ski de fre&ansLlrsquo;avalonche de vitesse (celui qui déclenche le plus vite une avalanche a gagné ^^)…

22. Bertie April 25, 2017 on 9:41 am

ai dreptate in ceea ce spui.dar nu ai vazut ca TOATA lumea face spam??postul realitatea TV m-a bombardat cu 4-5 mailuri cand ai facut campania aia pentru scoatera taxeai auto ( slaba imaginatie… de ceva timp realitatea numai cu corturi in piata universitatii isi face reclama… pffff)iar aia de la urban si asi0iatoi&#823c;le-am trimis mailuri cu muuulta carne in frigider… si degeaba…au luat amenda de la ANRC si…NIMIC … fmm lor de ratati…raketi cu cravate… :Pps:ce este interesant: eu te-am gasit cautand pe google “spam” SPAMERE ce esti :P=))

23. growtopia hack for android April 25, 2017 on 9:42 am

I think you’ve just captured the answer perfectly

24. free coins April 25, 2017 on 9:45 am

BION I’m impressed! Cool post!

25. roblox game hack April 25, 2017 on 9:51 am

This information is off the hizool!

26. free coins April 25, 2017 on 10:09 am

That’s a smart way of thinking about it.

27. free coins April 25, 2017 on 10:19 am

HelenHELLO JOY. YOU WOULD NOT FIND ANYTHING EXACTLY LIKE THESE ONLINE BECAUSE I MADE THEM FROM SCRATCH. TRY SEARCHING FOR “button charm bracelet blank”. YOU MAY ALSO GET DIFFERENT SEARCH RESULTS IF YOU TURN OFF CAPS-LOCK.

28. Articles like this just make me want to visit your website even more.

29. csgo strong free coins code April 25, 2017 on 10:56 am

Le monde du dating c’est comme négocier une convention collective au gouvernement…Les 2 parties arrivent avec une liste de demandes non négociable, personne veut plier sur une virgule pis apres on s’demande pourquoi ca foire …Réfléexion

30. pokemon fire red free coins April 25, 2017 on 11:07 am

"When you get to be my age, sometimes comfort wins over sex appeal."Interesting. For all 28 years of my life, I have never chosen sex appeal over comfort. Maybe that's why I get weird looks, etcetera all the time.

31. how to get fifa 15 ut coins free April 25, 2017 on 11:22 am

Wow, this is in every respect what I needed to know.

32. absolutely happy to share! While I do like DomainApps I didn’t find the solution to be a great option for getting sites to rank well organically. I made a shift to focus most of our development efforts on WordPress and now park with InternetTraffic, ParkLogic, and TrafficZ.

33. fifa 15 coin generator xbox one April 25, 2017 on 11:32 am

What a pleasure to meet someone who thinks so clearly

34. youtube agario how ot get free coins April 25, 2017 on 11:39 am

Thanks for sharing. Always good to find a real expert.

35. free coins April 25, 2017 on 11:40 am

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my work.

36. fifa 2017 coin generator April 25, 2017 on 11:48 am

I could read a book about this without finding such real-world approaches!

37. csgo betting with free coins April 25, 2017 on 11:53 am

Its only in nigeria dat our leaders will want to do everything by “do or die” He shud hand over willingly to the next person in line. I think sickness of 3months is not malaria or headache, its a serious thing.

38. pokemon go coin generator no survey April 25, 2017 on 12:02 pm

c87227Posted on December 25, 2012 at 11:25 am3ed2My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to looking over your web page again.1216

39. I feel bad for that poor bunny. That was a lot of pus with more left. Great post!P.S. The fact that the rabbit pus dripped all over her jeans grossed me out.