Ishan Benegal

Home / Fiction / Inspiration

Inspiration

A beautiful girl
Dark curls caress her soft nape
When will I see her?

Chocolate eyes –
Deep and full, draw me closer
taking me away

Her pink lips
glistening in the moonlight
taste of strawberry

A woman’s body –
bare, smooth and supple
Pure perfection

0 thoughts on “Inspiration”
  1. print a colorado insurance license May 24, 2017 on 10:18 pm

That’s a smart answer to a tricky question

2. cheap fully comprehensive car insurance May 24, 2017 on 10:23 pm

La chute de l’Empire Romain a durée deux siècles, ça n’a rien à voir avec les crises aigus qui amène des changements de régime, il est vrai lié à des évènements ponctuel.

3. insurance on car not registered May 24, 2017 on 10:29 pm

I was seriously at DefCon 5 until I saw this post.

4. car insurance fairbanks May 24, 2017 on 10:31 pm

Cakemaster: He’s a funny guy (for a German).cbf: Indeed he does. It’s at the bottom of my .edi: You’re welcome.Phreed: That’s nothing. I can remember all the words to Fresh Prince of Bel Air!Mary-Anne: Sorry to disappoint.Ed: Indeed!Jeff: I shall hopefully get a post up about it before too long.

5. mazzola auto insurance May 24, 2017 on 10:33 pm

A million thanks for posting this information.

6. cheap weekend car insurance May 24, 2017 on 10:44 pm

Thanks and what a relief to know that I am not the only one. I never thought about this until I noticed that she was aging, but I am planning to enjoy every day I have with her:)

7. car insurance settlement too low May 24, 2017 on 10:45 pm

That’s a smart answer to a tricky question

8. house insurance quotes online uk May 24, 2017 on 10:53 pm

You really found a way to make this whole process easier.

9. auto insurance quotes ms May 24, 2017 on 10:54 pm

Eine wunderschöne Karte!!! Das Motiv gefällt mir besonders gut!!! Die Farbe orange ist jetzt nicht so mein Fall,aber ich bin ja nicht das Maß der Dinge :DAlles in allem ist sie wuuuuunderschön (so schön das ich mich wiederhole;) )!!!!!Liebe Grüße Sonny

10. cibc insurance auto May 24, 2017 on 10:59 pm

Meilleurs conseils pour personnes avec peu de moyens :° Profiter de la vie à chaqeu instant.° Soigner ses relations sociales.° Ne jamais refuser une invitation.° Faire bon coeur contre mauvaise fortune.° Apprécier les petits riens qui manquent tant aux riches !

11. best car insurance rates in oregon May 24, 2017 on 11:04 pm

Holy Toledo, so glad I clicked on this site first!

12. good car insurance for military May 24, 2017 on 11:07 pm

Kaiser76 scrive:30 ottobre 2012 alle 20:06    Ci state troppo dentro minkiaVabbè per quest’anno non vi voglio incontrare tra puzze umane asfittiche e piedi marci in quei box umidi gigioneschi,ma dateci  Don Zauker ekkekatz.   Rispondi

13. the compare the market May 24, 2017 on 11:12 pm

It’s imperative that more people make this exact point.

14. auto insurance national conference May 24, 2017 on 11:16 pm

I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time… however it was another pleasure to see It is such an essential topic and ignored by so numerous, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issueExcellent stuff as typical.

15. rbc insurance online May 24, 2017 on 11:22 pm

You really found a way to make this whole process easier.

16. best car insurance quotes.ie May 24, 2017 on 11:23 pm

If you wrote an article about life we’d all reach enlightenment.

17. seat arosa insurance group May 24, 2017 on 11:24 pm

बरोबर.. मला पण तेच म्हणायचंय.. पण आपल्याकडे जे नाही त्याबद्दल खंत करत बसणे आपला स्वभाव झालेला असतो. म्हणूनच म्हणतात- ” सुख खुपतं” बऱ्याच लोकांना.

18. new car insurance for new drivers May 24, 2017 on 11:30 pm

You’ve got to be kidding me-it’s so transparently clear now!

19. urban auto insurance chicago il May 24, 2017 on 11:38 pm

You have more useful info than the British had colonies pre-WWII.

20. cheapest car insurance go compare May 24, 2017 on 11:39 pm

Rahul Dravid: Wall is Crumbling. Repair the Cracks …>> I loved it, I am hoping that your next same blog after world cup would be different about eact individual!!!Go India!!!

21. 12 month car insurance quotes May 24, 2017 on 11:48 pm

Stay informative, San Diego, yeah boy!

22. With all these silly websites, such a great page keeps my internet hope alive.

23. l&a insurance May 24, 2017 on 11:54 pm

A minute or so, if that. The only extra step is lathering up the soap, which takes about 15 seconds. Since you use the brush to apply the soap lather to your face, you don’t get shave cream or gel all over your hands. So maybe there is no difference in time.

24. IMHO you’ve got the right answer!

25. multi auto insurance azusa May 25, 2017 on 12:03 am

Nom, for long term self sufficiency, you need on average about 3/4 acre/person. Thats just for growing food. Planning on timber as your only fuel is suboptimal. Some basic solar thermal upgrades, doable for 5k can significantly reduce your heating needs. This applies even in upstate NY ket: anything more than a cursory skim of the bulk of your posts is suboptimal…….

26. auto owners insurance durand michigan May 25, 2017 on 12:09 am

This article achieved exactly what I wanted it to achieve.

27. cheapest business vehicle insurance May 25, 2017 on 12:14 am

M.A.C er helt vildt billigt i London i forhold til Denmark. Der er også ret mange penge at spare i The Body Shop. Jeg kom i hvert fald med 6 styks body butters forrige gang jeg var derover.Neglelakker er også sindssygt billigt og deres kosmetik butikker har som regel en del mere at byde på end Matas fx har.

28. lowest auto insurance rates georgia May 25, 2017 on 12:15 am

Finally! This is just what I was looking for.

29. auto nsurance May 25, 2017 on 12:29 am

There is a critical shortage of informative articles like this.

30. contents insurance wa May 25, 2017 on 12:35 am

Thanks for sharing. What a pleasure to read!

31. state automobile insurance company May 25, 2017 on 12:41 am

Dr. Osmar!o senhor completamente certo. mas infelizmente o futebol brasileiro ainda é muito amador neste aspecto. pior ainda, não é apenas o palmeiras que tem estas brigas particulares sem pensar na instituição e muito menos em seus torcedores.abraços.

32. car insurance princeton ky May 25, 2017 on 12:49 am

I feel so much happier now I understand all this. Thanks!